- Duration: 6 days
- Location: Georgia
- Available Seat: 10-30
- Price: Price from 250€ 67 cents per 1 person
The group can be collected by yourself or with the help of a travel agency.
In this journey you will plunge into the world of spirituality Georgia.
Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Mtskheta, Gori
Tour length: 6 days/5 nights
For a group of 10 persons — 343€ 50 cents per person
For a group of 15 persons — 295€ 45 cents per person
For a group of 20 persons — 274€ 45 cents per person
For a group of 30 persons — 250€ 67 cents per person
Day 1. Kutaisi — Prometheus Cave
• Meeting at the Kutaisi airport.
• On the way to the resort Tskaltubo, we will visit the Prometheus Cave. Our tourists are given the opportunity to sail by boat in the cave.
• We will go on with our travel to the city Kutaisi. We are going to stop at the private Ukrainian guesthouse ‘’Laskavo Prosimo’’.
• After having a rest, we will go to the restored cathedral of Bagrat, which was built in the 11th century in honor of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Marry.
• In the evening, you will walk in the city Kutaisi that will grant you indelible impressions.
Day 2. Kutaisi — Gelati — Motsameta
• Breakfast at the guesthouse.
• And then excursion to the Gelati monastery, which is the prominent monument of Georgian Architecture, established by the King, David Aghmashenebeli at the beginning of the 12th century. Here is the grave of David Aghmashenebeli.
• The next tour is the Motsameta Monastery (11th century. The land of Martyrs).
• After that, we will go to the city Kutaisi, visit the Historical Museum.
• Come back to the guesthouse.
Day 3. Tbilisi — Gori — Ateni Sioni — Chateau-Mukhrani
• Breakfast at the guesthouse and travel to Tbilisi through the spectacular Rikoti Canyon.
• In the town Gori we will visit the museum of occupation and the Stalin’s Museum.
• In 12 km from the Gori, there is the Atheni Sion, the Georgian cathedral of the first half of the 7th century, the memorial of Georgian Architecture of the early medieval centuries, the height of which is 22metres. On the façade, there are reliefs inside the unique painting and the wall murals of the 7th-11th centuries.
• The next tour is visiting the Ivane Bagrationi-Mukhraneli’s messuage, the wine-house Shato-Mukhrani, browsing the renewed vineyards. Our tourists are given the opportunity to check the gourmet dishes of Georgian Cuisine and to taste the unique wines ,,Shato Mukhrani.’’ And also the tourists will be able to participate in making Churchkhelas, which is called Georgian Snickers. Having rolled up your sleeves, you can prepare Khinkali. Yummy!
• Return to Tbilisi.
• Stay at he hotel «Golden Palace».
Day 4. Tbilisi
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Study tours in historical sights of the city Tbilisi
• Visiting the central Cathedral of Sameba (Trinity)
• Visiting Sharden, Meidan and Metekhi castle
• Park of Rike, the glassy, bridge of Peace
• Sulfur Baths. Spring, where Tbilisi originates from.
• A little later, we’ll have a walk in Mtatsminda.
• Then we are coming back to the hotel.
Day 5. Tbilisi — Mtskheta
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Tour to Mtskheta, historical place in 25 km from Tbilisi
• Jvari monastery of IV-VI cc, also UNESCO listed
• Svetitskhoveli, Georgian Orthodox temple (XI century)
• Return to Tbilisi
• Study Tour around the Ethnography Museum
• Next is the shopping tour near the Dry Bridge. The guests are given the opportunity to buy something memorial of Georgia: Paintings, different makes, hand-made things and products.
• Return to Kutaisi.
Day 6 Departure
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Transfer to the airport.
The tour cost includes:
• Service by the transport of high permeability
• Museum tickets
• Guide’s service
The tour cost doesn’t include:
• Air tickets