Transfer from Kutaisi Airport to Borjomi
Transfer from Kutaisi Airport to Borjomi is the safest and comfortable transfer if you have booked a hotel or restaurant. Also, you can drink natural mineral water in Borjomi Central Historical Park.
The transfer made by TIEG TRAVEL is the high level comfort for foreign visitors in Georgia.
- If the flight is delayed, the car is waiting for you in the airport
- The representative of the company and the driver are waiting for you in the airport with the banner
- We help you to bring your luggage in the car
- You’re served by experienced driver
- You will be transported on time
- The tourists can take memorable photos on the way while transfer
The transport park of TIEG TRAVEL offers passengers various high level transfers from Kutaisi International Airport to Borjomi:
- A standard the car OPEL ZAFIRA for 1-4 passenger with additional luggage carrier and air conditioning.
- Minivan Mercedes-Benz VITO for 5 to 8 passengers, with large cabin, free WiFi and air conditioning.
- The minibus, Sprinter, Mercedes-Benz for 8 -18 passengers, with additional luggage carrier, air conditioning, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi and monitor in the cabin.
- Comfortable Bus S E T R A for 19-33 passengers, toilet, air conditioning, minibar, monitor and free Wi-Fi.
- Mercedes-Benz bus for 34 — 46 passengers, air conditioning, monitor and free Wi-Fi.
Transfer fee from Kutaisi airport to Borjomi
Payment is made by bank transfer, as well as cash payment to the driver or firm representative.
- Transfer price standard the car from Kutaisi to Borjomi for 1-4 persons is 75 Euro
- Transfer price by minivan from Kutaisi to Borjomi for 4-8 persons is 150 Euro
- Transfer price from Kutaisi to Borjomi by microbus for -18 persons is 190 Euro
Book transfer from Kutaisi to Borjomi
To get a high service, you need to book a car transfer in advance.
Those who wish to make a transfer can fill a forum table or send us a voice mail or call on the phone numbers:
Travelling from Kutaisi airport to Borjomi is also able by other kind of transports.
You can travel from Kutaisi to Borjomi by train and bus.
You can travel to Borjomi by train from Kutaisi Railway Station at 11:30pm. The train will take you to Khashuri and then you have to change the transport.
Also, you can take a micro bus in Kutaisi Auto station, located in Chavchavadze avenue, near McDonalds, to Borjomi. The duration of journey is 2hr and 15 minutes.
Travelling by taxi from Kutaisi to Borjomi
Also, the visitors can order taxis from Kutaisi Airport. Your should inform us time and flight number, our driver will meet them in the Airport with the banner TIEG TRAVEL.
Car rent in Kutaisi
From Kutaisi International Airport you can also rent cars and travel to Borjomi, travelling duration is 2 hours, it’s depended which way your navigation will choose.
You can see detailed information about transfers from Kutaisi Airport to any regions of Georgia in the web site, follow the link
Kutaisi — Tbilisi, Kutaisi — Gori, Kutaisi — Gudauri, Kutaisi — Kazbegi – Stefantsminda, Kutaisi — Mestia, Kutaisi — Bakuriani, Kutaisi — Akhaltsikhe, Kutaisi — Zugdidi, Kutaisi — Armenia, Kutaisi — Erevan